[mage lang=”en|sp|en” source=”flickr”]franchise brokers canada[/mage]
Facts about RE/MAX Imobiliare Ploiesti
At RE/MAX we are proud of our outstanding agents who produce outstanding results. Take a quick look at why RE/MAX is the number one in the world and the fastest growing real estate franchising network in Europe. You will be surprised at what our agents and offices accomplish not just in the real estate market but in their local communities and globally as well.
* RE/MAX is a global real estate franchising system operating in more than 65 countries
* RE/MAX is now in its 35th year of consecutive growth
* RE/MAX has more than 7,000 independently owned offices with over 120,000 member sales associates globally
* RE/MAX in Europe is represented by over 10,000 sales associates in more than 1,500 independently owned and operated offices across 35 European countries
* RE/MAX was the first global real estate network to be involved in more than 1 million transaction sides in a single year
* RE/MAX has more market share than any other real estate company worldwide
* RE/MAX has the best broker leadership in the industry today
* More top-producing agents join RE/MAX every year, in more countries, than any other real estate organization
* Exceptional RE/MAX educational programs focus on career development, technology and mandatory continuing education programs
* The RE/MAX Succeed Agent Mentor program offers new agents in-house coaching and mentoring to help them fast track their success.
* RE/MAX has the largest Hot Air Balloon Fleet in the world with more than 100 balloons
* RE/MAX was the first real estate organization to promote itself through motor sports
* The RE/MAX World Long Drive Championship is the largest grass-roots long drive competition in the world. More than 12,000 competitors on 300 different golf facilities will try to reach the finals and take home their share of the $325,000 purse
Started by two real estate agents in their twenties with a pen and pad in 1973 to the global organization that exists today, RE/MAX supports over 120,000 sales associates worldwide and more than 10,000 sales associates in 35 European countries. Follow their journey around the world and in the community as RE/MAX is established as the “Leader in Real Estate”.
RE/MAX is born. Gail and Dave Liniger, two 20-something real estate agents from Denver, Colorado, decide to develop a new real estate concept. They create RE/MAX – an acronym for “real estate maximums” – a system that encourages quality real estate salespeople to realize and develop their outstanding business potential.
RE/MAX is growing! With a team of 42 Sales Associates, Gail and Dave Liniger take the next step to make RE/MAX the success they envisioned. They mortgage their assets and dedicate themselves to working around the clock.
A huge company milestone: the first RE/MAX franchise is established outside of Colorado.
The RE/MAX team is now up to 500 Sales Associates.
On its 5th birthday RE/MAX boasts 1,000 Sales Associates and launches its first widely recognized trademark – the RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon. And still to this day the Hot Air Balloon trademark is well known all over the world.
RE/MAX grows beyond the US borders. Two Austro-Canadians – Frank Polzler and Walter Schneider – contact Dave Liniger. They want to bring RE/MAX to Eastern Canada. RE/MAX Ontario-Atlantic Canada is born.
Within two years the number of RE/MAX Sales Associates quickly triples. There’s now a total of 3,000 RE/MAX Sales Associates.
The number of RE/MAX Sales Associates skyrockets to 20,000 and RE/MAX becomes the Number One real estate organization in Canada.
RE/MAX expands further with the opening of RE/MAX offices in the Caribbean.
RE/MAX lands in Europe! Walter Schneider and Frank Polzler bring the Hot Air Balloon over the big pond.
The RE/MAX sign begins to appear in real estate offices in Spain, Israel and Italy.
RE/MAX celebrates it quarter century birthday with 48,000 Sales Associates in 2,900 offices around the world. RE/MAX’s global reach now extends to Australia and Singapore, Germany and Greece.
Turkey, the Netherlands and UK join the RE/MAX Network.
Prior to the new millennium, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Portugal and Southern France become part of the European RE/MAX family.
The year 2000 is celebrated with Norway, Sweden and Iceland joining the team and spurring the RE/MAX growth to over 57,467 sales associates in 3,422 offices in 32 countries on six continents.
RE/MAX continues its continuous upward growth trend. The RE/MAX network can be found in 38 countries with more than 69,825 sales associates in 4,159 offices worldwide. RE/MAX Belgium is added to the European fold.
RE/MAX in Europe grows up to 606 offices with 2,052 sales associates in 17 countries.
2003 – 2004
Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark and Malta join the network and RE/MAX hits the 1,000 sales associates mark in Europe.
2005 – 2006
With RE/MAX signs in the Baltic States, Bulgaria, Finland, Hungary, Romania and Slovakia, RE/MAX undoubtedly is the fastest growing real estate franchising company in Europe.
Poland, Serbia, Montenegro and Slovenia are the latest addition to RE/MAX in Europe. We are now present in 35 countries with more than 10,000 sales associates in over 1,500 offices across Europe. Globally RE/MAX counts over 120,000 sales associates in more than 65 countries. And we are still growing…
Ploiestiul are urmatoarele cartiere: Malu Rosu, Vest, Marasesti, Mitica Apostol, Eroilor, Mimiu, Petrolului, Hipodrom, Rafov, Ana Ipatescu, Mihai Eminescu, Democrat,iei, Motoi, Pictor Rosenthal, Lupeni, Penes, Curcanul, Cantacuzino, Mihai Bravu, Bucov-Postei, Transilvaniei, Traian, Republicii, Ienachita Vacarescu, Buda, Nord, Bereasca, Albert
For more visit Imobiliare Ploiesti
About the Author
Imobiliare real estate Ploiesti si Agentii Imobiliare Ploiesti
Sound Advice – Franchise Expo.mpg