Firemen’s Curb Painting
Now here’s a unique business idea that’s inexpensive to start, easy to operate, and potentially profitable: The curb painting business. This venture can truly be the answer to your business dreams if what you seek is a low-cost, easy-to-operate business that might not make you millions, but will give you the freedom of being your own boss. Here’s how it works: After securing the proper business license and permit from your local town hall, and purchasing business insurance to protect your assets, you can purchase my “Business in a Box” that will have everything you need to start painting the day you receive this package. This is essentially all the equipment needed to start your new business. After practicing stenciling house numbers on the curbs of your friends and families, you’ll be ready to start advertising your business. This can mean simple signage anywhere your local community allows for small business advertising, or it can mean leaving personalized flyers on the doors of houses in the neighborhoods you’d like to service. You can even go so far as to cold call the listed houses in the neighborhoods you want to work in. When homeowners realize what a valuable and competitively priced service you’re providing, it’s likely they’ll hire you. Once a few houses have your reflective numbering, neighbors will jump on board and your waiting list for work will grow exponentially. You can decide how many customers you want to service daily, thereby determining how much money you can make in a day.
A Day in the Life of a Curb Painting Business Owner:
When you own a curb painting business, much of your daily operations will depend on whether you have employees working for you and what the weather is doing. If you’re striking out entirely on your own, you will start each day with a review of the houses you’re scheduled to paint. Then you will want to ensure you have enough painting supplies to get you through the day. After that, your work day can begin. When you’re through with the day’s painting, you will want to review your profits and check again on your supplies to prepare for the following day’s work.
About Your Customers:
Your customers will be homeowners who are interested in embellishing their homes with curb numbers to aid emergency workers, delivery persons, and visitors in finding their homes quickly and easily. Many customers will have seen your work on a neighbor’s curb and be interested in having it done on their curb as well.
What You Need to Start:
- Business license and permit, plus insurance
- An advertising technique(s)
- Financial-tracking software
- The startup investment for this business is minimal and can often be recouped in a day’s work.
- You can work as often or as seldom as you want.
- You can choose to hire employees and simply run the business, or act as sole proprietor and painter.
- If run correctly, there is a chance this business can become your full-time salary.
- The work itself is easy to do and requires no formal training.
- The weather can impact your profits.
- You have to price your service competitively enough that homeowners don’t do the task themselves.
Business in a Box:
- 4 sets of stencil numbers 0-9 made of Mylar plastics which is very durable and flexible
- stencil holder
- 1000 Firemen’s Curb Painting business cards with your information, full color front and back with pictures
- 2- 24″ x 12″ Firemen’s Curb Painting car magnets digitally printed with your phone number and website
- your own website that you can design your self of let me design it for you
- 500 flyers with a master copy
- Background template to paint box where numbers are stenciled
- 2 Firemen’s Curb Painting T-shirts
- 1 Firemen’s Curb Painting hat
- Black and White fast drying concrete paint
- Reflective traffic beading
Cost of the Business in a Box:
Start up cost are a one time fee of $1500.00. Maintaince fees will apply monthly. You can start being your own boss today. Call now or send me an email.
Firemen’s Curb Painting
About the Author
I am a full time firemen and have a passion for this because it is often overlooked but needed on almost every home.
How To Make Your Baby A Genius
[affmage source=”clickbank” results=”2″]car detailing flyer template[/affmage]