Australia Plays host to a large number of exhibitions each year. Below are some exhibitions worth considering if you live or plan to visit Australia in the coming months.
1. DesignBUILD Australia – An excellent opportunity for all in the building industry, this exhibition will provide you with all you need to build your business in 2009. A trade-only show, DesignBUILD will host over 10,000 professionals and will run from the 21st – 23rd May at the Sydney Convention Exhibition Centre.
2. Fine Food Australia – Also held at the Sydney Convention Exhibition Centre, takes place in the second week of September (7th – 10th). With almost a thousand exhibitors registered for the event and with 8 dedicated themed areas (including Dairy World, the International Pavilions and the Wine Cellar area) this is both a fun and great trade event. Try some excellent local wines and foods.
3. International Beauty Expo – From the 4th – 5th April 2009, brings together over 5,000 buyers, for what is a trade-only beauty show. With the location the Melbourne Convention Exhibition Centre, this is a must visit event for those of you involved with the beauty industry.
4. DesignEX – With over 300 design companies present for one of Australia’s most comprehensive interior architecture and design event, DesignEX, this event is held in Melbourne at the Convention Exhibition Centre annually. This exhibition attracts a lot of industry executives and trade people.
5. Reed Gift Fairs – Held at the Melbourne Convention Exhibition Centre from 1st – 5th in August, this is the largest and most successful trade fair brand in Australia.
6.NMW Exhibition – Also known as the National Manufacture’s Week, NMW is held at the Melbourne Convention Exhibition Centre annually and is Australia’s only fully integrated annual manufacturing exhibition.
7. CeBIT Australia – This event focusing on all aspects of business technology and the latest market trends, with new categories including
8. AusBiotech – The premier biotechnology conference for the Asia Pacific Region, AusBiotech will be held from the 27th – 30th October at the Melbourne Convention Exhibition Centre and brings together delegates from around the world to this BioIndustry conference and exhibition.
9. Victorian Transport Infrastructure Conference – This conference and exhibition takes a closer look at the Victorian Transport plan and is also hosted at the Melbourne Convention Exhibition Centre, from 11th & 12th May 2009.
10. Franchising & Business Opportunities Expo – As the name suggests, this trade fair provides the perfect networking platform for all who either want to start a new business or are looking to expand. This expo goes from May 23rd -25th at the Perth Convention Exhibition Centre.
“broadband, reseller IT” and more. This exhibition runs from annually every Spring at the Sydney Exhibition Centre – Darling Harbour. About the Author